Diversity and discrimination
Respect@Work: New sexual harassment protections and changes to compassionate leave
On 10 September 2021, the Fair Work Act 2009 was updated with new provisions to address sexual harassment at work. The changes aim to make sure that workers are protected and empowered to address sexual harassment at work. The Fair Work Act was also updated to include miscarriage as a reason to access compassionate leave.
We’re reviewing the information in this online learning course in light of these changes. We encourage you to keep checking back here for updates.
Find out more at New sexual harassment protections take effect.
A diverse and inclusive workforce is good for business. It encourages acceptance and respectful behaviour and minimises the risk of discrimination.
This course will show you how to promote diversity and prevent discrimination in your workplace.
- information on how a diverse workforce can benefit your business
- tips to help you promote diversity and inclusion
- step-by-step guidance on preventing discrimination
- interactive scenarios to help you respond to a discrimination complaint
- downloadable resources and links to further information.
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- save or print a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.