This course provides general guidance on hiring a new employee.
The course will help you to:
- understand the steps in the hiring process
- decide if hiring a new employee is the best option for you
- understand employee entitlements and your obligations
- attract the best applicants and conduct interviews
- select the most suitable candidate and make them an offer of employment
- induct employees, develop their skills and hold onto strong performers
- locate downloadable resources, templates and links to further information.
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- save or print a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.